Tuesday 29 September 2015

Outfit - The Midi Cardigan

Ok so Autumn isn't in full swing yet, but I bought this cardigan the other day from New Look as it just looked and felt so cosy! I wore it with my cropped striped t-shirt from Monki, however I have now found a little hole in it, which makes me sad - it's such a nice top, may need to buy a new one. 

new look midi cardigan


I wore this today when I nipped into Southampton and I didn't realise it was going to be such a sunny warm day, so I put this cardigan on, but whilst sitting outside I had to take it off I was overheating! 

striped top from monki

The cardigan is such a nice colour, I love the mossy tone it and it is just so comfortable, I just wish they did it in black, but oddly enough they don't. When I first bought it I wasn't sure because the pockets aren't sewn down so they found their way out at the front, however I just put some tiny stitches on either side of the pockets to stop this happening and you can't even tell the stitching is there! 


I wore it with my good old Jamie Jeans from Topshop, a belt from Tesco, swell as my Felix lace up flats from Topshop.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment