Saturday 13 December 2014

Outfit - A Winter Afternoon

It is starting to get pretty chilly outside, so I've dug out my faux fur coat from my wardrobe to keep me cosy. I love my coat which I bought from River Island two years ago and it is still as soft as ever and fits like a glove. 

Coat - River Island, Scarf - Pull & Bear, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Dune, Hat - Urban Outfitters

I stole my boyfriends beanie, as my head was getting cold and I quite like it, it goes perfectly by picking out the lighter brown in the coat. 

River Island Faux Fur Coat always feels glamorous

I put a basic long sleeved green top with the outfit, just to add a bit of colour. I love the forest tone to the green, along with the brown which works really nicely. 

The coat maybe 2 years old but I love it more every day

I also wore a pull & bear scarf, which was made to be worn with this coat - I love them together, the tones of the brown worn so well with the black. 

Dune Rafferty Boots - Still on sale two years after I got them! 
I love these beauties - my Dune Rafferty boots, which you can surprisingly still buy! I was given these as a Christmas present about two years ago, so seeing as they're still being sold is pretty odd. They are good boots, with a sturdy rubber sole with a lot of grip, a small heel and the best part - the tartan fold over with the knitted collar. Beaut. 

None of this outfit is new, in fact the top is the oldest - probably 4 years old! But the colour is still as vibrant as ever. 

What are you wearing now it's getting colour outside?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment