Saturday 20 December 2014

Outfit - The Roll Neck

For a while now I've really liked the look of a roll neck - love a 60's vibe. I finally gave in, and bought one from River Island, what do you think?


I love the colour, it goes perfectly with my skin tone, and even more the polo neck doesn't look horrendous, which I was worried about. I just wore my black Jamie jeans, my black felt fedora and my Domino boots from Office. 


I bought the top from River Island for £15 and it also comes in brown, black, navy and grey. I prefer the purple/red to just add a bit of colour to my wardrobe, but I might pick up the navy one too. This is the beginning of me buying all my basics again as I haven't got many now and everyone really does need their basics! 


I wore my long gunmetal and sparkly necklace from Mint Velvet, and I think it adds to the outfit, without it, the outfit looks a bit old fashioned. 


Have you gotten into the roll neck trend? 
x






No comments:

Post a Comment