Tuesday 15 July 2014

Where have I been?!

Hello!

Right I'm going to actually have another go at my blog,  I fell out of the habit whilst the end months of uni were a foot. However now that I'm back at work - earning money, having a few days off in the week etc I want to get back into posting on here! 

So where have I been?

After uni finished (mid may) I started my new position in Womanswear at John Lewis, as a merchandiser! So that happened, it is a good job, which allows me to style and express my creativity which I love! I was very apprehensive when starting my new role, as to if I could thrive in the job and if I would miss my selling assistant life (I had been doing it for 4 years!). But I don't think I ever want to go back to the selling assistant role to be honest! I have so much freedom within this job role and I am loving it! 

I went to Glastonbury festival at the end of June which was incredible, I loved every second of it (even the mud!) I really want to go again next year because the atmosphere is just amazing, you walk around and see the weirdest of things and meet the nicest people! 

Just a few of the photos I took at Glastonbury Festival 2014.
After Glastonbury it was a nervous wait for my University results, thankfully Monday evening arrived, where I found that I will be graduating with a 2:1 which is exactly what I wanted! Yay. I am so chuffed with myself and can't wait till November to graduate (I know it's bloody ages away!)
Then to add to the stress of full time work I am also in the middle of planning a two week trip around Europe with my best friend, which is going to be amazing.

My excited snap chat on Monday night! Don't judge on that 'hat and cape'
Another thing that I have been doing is starting up my own Etsy UK shop, called 'Hairbands and Things'. This is where I am selling hair scrunchies and customised sunglasses, as well as that I will be doing more customisations, but I need to get the materials first to be able to get that sorted. To get started I am offering 15% off anything in my shop with discount code HAIRBANDSANDTHINGS15, so go go go!

Discount code for my easy shop hairbands and things

As I haven't blogged for a while I would like to know what kind of things you would like to see from my blog? I already want to make wish lists and show you my outfits, as well as a bit of lifestyle stuff. Is there anything else? I've also tweaked my page a bit, what do you think?

Hope you're all ok and thanks for sticking with me! 
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment