Saturday 22 February 2014

Outfit - I bought the Tartan trousers!

Tartan Trousers - River Island - £35
Vest - Primark - old
Heels - New Look - old 

After trying these trousers on in River Island about 3 different times, I decided what the heck. Seriously in love with these. I now want a lot more trousers, it just makes a really nice change from jeans. 


I love the little details on these trousers, like the black lining on the pocket which is slightly on show, they also have detail on the waist band. They were £35 which is a bit pricey but I'm so glad I bought them! I wore them with my Primark chain vest top and New Look heels. I was going to wear this outfit out, hence the heels.


I also realised I really need some new really cute flat shoes, I have one pair and they're for work. How bad is that?!
How would you wear these tartan trousers?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment