Monday 7 October 2013

Overcast - Outfit

Whilst on twitter the other day, I was mentioned in a tweet by @fashvouchers saying I had won a £50 boohoo voucher. I was confused, I can't remember entering a competition but never the less, YAY! I went straight on the website and started browsing. I wasn't sure what I wanted so it took me a while to decide. But Today it arrived! 

I picked 4 things, making the total £61, including a floral shirt, which needs to be exchanged for another size, a grey swing vest and a grey (lots of grey) shall/throw/thing. But the first thing I decided to try on was this dress...

my cat is trying to get in on the photo

I never want to take it off! It's the Adriana Jersey long sleeve wrap dress, and it cost £15* - amazing value. I can see me getting a lot of wear out of this little number. The top does manage to reveal quite a bit if you're not careful, but I could easily wear a camisole underneath, leaving my modesty intact. I love how it is a sleeved dress but doesn't cover me up too much, making it super feminine, sexy but sophisticated. 

there she is again!

I decided to wear it with opaque tights and my brand new winter boots by Topshop. I picked these bad boys up last week when they were offering 20% off for students. They are the Astrix platform lace up boots, which are £42 (£34 with student discount). Seeing as my other Topshop boots have seen better days, I thought I would treat my feet! I try and buy only one new pair of expensive(ish) boots every year, as I love them and try and limit my boot addiction! It's so difficult, especially when the winter sale comes along. 
These boots are super comfortable and lightweight even though they look like they would weigh your legs down, but they really don't. I can not recommend these boots enough!

and again!

I picked up this ring last week in Topshop (again, same trip), I haven't bought jewlery from them in a while however I saw this and fell in love a little bit, it was £4.50, it does make my finger go a bit green, but nothing a bit of clear nail varnish can't sort out!


I am also wearing a necklace bought from Urban Outfitters in their last winter sale and my new favourite colour of nail varnish (again from Topshop) called Overcast, however the photo on their website looks completely different from the colour of it in real life. 


I hope everyones Monday has been good, if not least it's nearly over! :) 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment