Sunday 28 April 2013

Just another week #11


Hi everyone! Sorry for the terrible photo above, I'm super tired, because I went to see Pink last night at the O2 Arena, London! (You probably guessed by my ticket in the photo) 
It was the single most greatest gig I've ever been to. It feels wrong calling it a 'gig' it was more of a theatrical show. Pink really knows how to put on a performance, and you definitely get your money's worth. 
I had the best time, and I can't wait until I'm able to go again, hopefully on her next tour. 

So my week has to be pink themed of course, here it is...


1. Brownies! I realise now that that was in my last weeks, weekly post...woops. They are just so good. 

2. My tattoo being sore, for some reason. 

3. A super cute navy blue and white hearted pinafor from River Island. I was so tempted to buy this, but I'm going to wait till it gets put onto Asos, so I can get student discount on it...cheap skate I know! 

4. Good things, body butter. Yum yum, it smells so good - review coming soon. 

5. Went to the pub with my boyfriend, one of my best friends and her boyfriend. We had some lunch and sat out in the sunshine, it was lovely. 

6. Saturday was spent sitting outside the O2 for 8 hours! But it was worth it, as me and my friends got to go into the golden circle in the arena! Eeeeeek. 

7. Pink candy floss at Pink! Who knew? (shameless Pink song ref) 

8. My friends and I at The Truth About Love tour - Pink. Best day of my life! I've loved her since I can remember and I was inches away from her, at one point I touched her arm, when she reached into the crowd. The show was amazing, like I said at the start of this post, I can't wait to go to one of her shows again. 
 Have any of you been to a show at the O2, how was your experience?

Here's a short video of Pink singing/swinging from the rafters...
Enjoy!
(it's not the best quality it's from my Iphone)


x


1 comment:

  1. Hey babes, love your blog, that banner is awesome! I have nominated you for the Liebster award! details on my blog! check it out. i also started following you in bloglovin and gf :)

    http://shooting-starsandsatellites.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete