Sunday 10 March 2013

Just another week #4



Hi everyone, I seem to be starting every weekly post the same at the moment; with I'm sorry. I haven't been able to do any blog posts this week, so I'm so grateful that you have all stuck with me!

I found out this week, that my house is now on the market! Which is scary, but exciting. We've had two house viewing this week, so all my family have been busy cleaning my house top to bottom. 
Here's the 'for sale' sign that is currently outside my house. 


Tuesday was a weird day, I waited for my boyfriend to finish uni, so I spent the time I had, sat in Costa. I had my Macbook on me, so I sat doing uni work with a vanilla latte and a raspberry and white chocolate muffin. I also had bought Bastille's debut album - Bad Blood. Which I highly recommend! 


Then later in the week, I did some visual merchandising in one of my uni classes, which was fun. At one point I had to take off one of my shoes, feel the need to have a tartan scarf and fell out with a necklace (it was too big and annoying to use). I now need to do these photographs properly in a studio to put into my portfolio for my VM unit. 


Here's me with natural hair; wavy. I wish it stayed like this more, as when I woke up in the morning it had just gone poofy! 


Saturday was a nice day, we went into Southampton, to buy Mother's day gifts and then we went into Winchester. We sat by the cathedral where I took this photo, isn't it pretty! My boyfriend gets to graduate in this very building, the lucky sod! 


In the evening we went for dinner, at Chimichanga's, a new restaurant in Eastleigh. It's so good, we had a sharing starter, with breaded JalapeƱo's, chicken spring rolls, chicken wings and filled potato skins. Then for my main course, I had a pulled pork burrito with rice and kidney beans, yum yum yum. 

I did have a dessert: mango and passionfruit cheesecake, because I love food! I ate it so quickly though I didn't get a photo of it. 


Which leads me to today! Which was Mother's day. I decided to treat my mum, with a three course meal, including my very first attempt at a Tiramisu! It was surprisingly easy, and very tasty if I do say so myself!


This is my sisters photo (@jordantalulah) of the menu I made up, 'Come Dine with Me' style. 


I hope my mum had a brilliant Mother's Day, here's the lovely lady on her birthday in September. Love you Mum.


Did all your mum's have a good mother's day?

How were your weeks?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment