Friday 1 February 2013

Aussie Hair Products


When I bought my hair dye I decided also to purchase some deep hair conditioner as the Pantene one ran out and I wanted to go for another brand to see which one worked for me the best. It was also on a deal at the time in boots; any three Aussie hair products for £10. Seeing as these two basically add up to £10 I couldn't think of a reason not to buy it. I also purchased a heat protecting leave in cream as my third product in the deal. 

First of all the Miracle Moist shampoo (£4,49), smells gorgeous, with the macadamia oil which is infused within the shampoo. The macadamia oil also contains moisturising properties. This shampoo is great as you do not have to use much for it to lather up in your hair. The only problem with this shampoo is it left my hair tangled, which is frustrating when applying the conditioner afterwards.

When I first started applying the 3 Minute Miracle conditioner (£4.99), after noticing the amazing smell, I only added a smallish amount to my hair, and leaving it in for around 4 minutes, which resulted in my hair not being as conditioned as I hoped it would. Which has led me to realise the amount needed to achieve the same results as I did with the Pantene two minute colour damage rescue treatment is a lot more. So I've started applying a lot more to my hair, and brushing it through with my fingers. This also helped with the tangled state that the shampoo left my hair in. It is called 'reconstructor' and I believe it has helped my hair be in better condition however I don't think you could 'reconstruct' my hair, which hasn't be cut in about 7 months. Maybe if you had just had your hair cut and obviously wanted to keep the split ends to a minimum it would work best for you. 
I would recommend this if you wanted a shampoo and conditioner that smells gorgeous, which lasts a while. If I was to buy this again I would probably go for the 'colour mate' range instead, as it might leave my hair in even better condition.

Have you ever tried the Aussie shampoos and conditioners? What did you think?
x

1 comment:

  1. hey, can´t see that you follow me. so please try again. i will follow you back :)

    lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete