Saturday 19 January 2013

Lip Saver

Blistex - Intensive Moisturiser. - £2.63 Boots
I bought this lip balm on a whim, as I had never seen it before, and I'm so glad I did. I'm really surprised how good it is, it's called intensive moisturiser and it really is intensive, it gives a slight tingling sensation when it's applied; so you know it's working, and has a great peppermint flavour. As well as staying on for a long time, meaning it protects for a long time. 
I have been using this for a while now and I can honestly say it has made my lips in a lot better condition, than they were. Especially with this cold weather it really has protected them against the icy wind. The only thing with lip balms is you have to apply them regularly to keep your lips in good condition, I'm hoping that after I use this my lips won't be go back to their original condition. So far it's been okay, when I haven't applied it for a few hours, so fingers crossed!
Has anyone got any recommendations on lip balms/moisturisers?
x



No comments:

Post a Comment