Sunday 20 January 2013

I'm shoe obsessed #2

I couldn't love Sole Trader more than I do right now! I bought these beauties for £17.10 in the sale plus student discount, which is amazing, since they were £35 full price and I've wanted some shoes like this for what seems like forever. I finally have them, it must be the year of the shoe, in my world. 


They have quite a high wedge and platform at the front which is great, because I'm not the tallest of girls (5 foot 3ish) so it gives me my much needed height! They are also a suede, again like my Lita dupes, but they are a coarser suede which is nice.


I love the detail at the front of the shoe, it gives the shoe a different texture. They are comfy to wear, however I haven't actually worn them outside my house yet, will have to sort some outfits out to wear with them first. Unfortunately I can't wear them at the moment, I don't think they will do very well in the snow!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment