Monday 5 November 2012

My £9 dress!

This Saturday my family and I traveled all the way up to Manchester, which was a long 6 hour drive from my home in Southampton. But it was worth it as I got to see my Auntie get married, it was a lovely day and I was so happy to see my Auntie ecstatically happy as well. Her husband's family were lovely and free wine was a plenty. 
We all got dolled up and my boyfriend wore his one and only suit, the same one he wore for my parents vowel renew earlier this year. But it didn't matter because he looked smart and handsome. (Even if his shirt was un-tucked!)


This is Craig and I outside the church, this is a horrible photograph of me however this is the only one I have of my outfit! So it will have to do.
I wore an amazing sale find, which was bought last week in Topshop for a measly £9! I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked to my right to see it hanging on the sale rail, it was gorgeous, then to see the price was even better. 
I tried it on and it felt and looked great, except the slight issue with my tummy..basically I had to buy some 'suck me in' tights. It traveled so well, as the fabric doesn't crease, which is the best thing when you're travelling for so long. I decided to wear this dress with this blue blazer I bought in Zara about two or three years ago now (roughly £40). So it's pretty old, but it's comfortable and such an amazing colour. 
I also wore some plain black court shoes from New Look, which you can not see in this photograph, they were uncomfortable for the simple reason and they were too big when worn with very thin tights. 
All in all we all had a brilliant day and way too much wine, but that's what weddings are for right? 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment