Monday 30 July 2012

3 weeks to go

So as you know after my post the other day, it's only 3 weeks to go until I go off to Reading Festival, I still have so much to buy but I'm on a tight budget.
I've been trawling through various websites all day, to find cheap and good wellies. I finally went onto the Topshop website, however are their wellies any good? Also will they fit my larger calves? 


These are pretty impressive as they are 'glow in the dark' and at £26 it seems like they are a bargain, however are they just going to fall apart as soon as I start walking across a muddy field?! 
Welly shopping is annoying and expensive. 
x

1 comment:

  1. hey your blog is so beautiful just like you :)
    blogwalking here, mind to follow each others? let me know.

    xoxo
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete