Wednesday 20 June 2012

Surprise Glossy Box

So I was happily watching 'This Morning', when the doorbell rung. It was the lady who delivers all my parcels, which was odd because I wasn't expecting anything. Much to my surprise it was a Glossy Box - a surprise because I thought my subscription had run out. 

I opened the box to find a nice array of products including this Yves Rocher, Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume mascara. It claims to stay on for 12 hours, and give lash by lash volume, which I was quite excited about. I've applied it today and it gives great coverage and doesn't smudge, this maybe because the formula is quite thick, so it attached itself to the lashes, instead of my eyelid. 


The brush is curved and it picks up even the smallest lashes, which is great seeing as my eyelashes are very light and it helps that all my lashes are covered. I love how thick this brush is however it is not as large as the Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' mascara, which is too big to be applied properly. 


At the moment it is £8.45 as the Yves Rocher website offers 50% off new products, which is amazing (usual price £16.90). I would buy it if I didn't already have about 5 different mascaras all taking up space in my make-up bag. I think I should use those ones up first before buying this one. But I definitely would purchase this mascara in the future. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment