Sunday 24 June 2012

Parma Violet Nails


Just the name of this nail varnish makes me hungry! 

I bought my first ever Topshop nail varnish the other day, to wear with my outfit for my parents vow renewal today; which I will be posting about in the next few days. 
This is a scheduled post seeing as at this moment in time I'm probably rushing around a room talking to relatives and friends! 

I know I'm late jumping on this band wagon but better late than never. I am always weary of make up that is sold in clothes shops, because it always looks cheap and crap to put it bluntly. However I love the packaging for Topshop makeup, and how simple it is with the cute little dots all over it. 

I had to apply 2 coats of it, but that's pretty standard for nail varnish, and it was really quick drying which is great. 
I'm definitely going to keep buying the these nail varnishes and maybe I'll branch out onto their other make up. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment