Friday 22 June 2012

American Outlaw

Whilst in town yesterday getting a few bits and bobs for my friends 'twenteenth' birthday tomorrow. (Which I'm super excited for by the way) I just happened to stumble out onto the high street and into Topshop.
My boyfriend didn't know what to do, with the large array of people, so he stood by the side, with his words "I think I'm in the way" - bless him.
So I was left on my own, sifting through rail upon rail of sale stuff, which I prefer anyway; I can be quite nifty when it comes to getting to certain items I see, not in a bitchy way. 

The first item I came across was this tank top; which I remember seeing when it was full price and loving it, so I was pretty excited when I found it hanging on the sale rail. When I saw the price I became even more excited, it had gone down to £12 from £22! As you may know I love rock inspired clothes - basically things with an 'edge'. Don't worry, I'm not one of these girls who buys a t-shirt that says 'Metallica', just because I think it looks cool.

Rule of thumb: If you have never listened/heard of a band you should not wear their t-shirts, even if it is being sold in a high street shop and "looks cool".

Anyway, I digress. I bought this top as I knew it would go with a lot of my wardrobe, seeing as it's grey. I love the Americana style with the American Eagle on the front. Definitely worth the £12 I paid for it, seeing as I'm going to wear it all the time, then probably take it to Reading Festival. 


I have put this t-shirt with leggings from Next (£9), I would love some disco pants to go with this, I think it would look awesome, however I can't afford them right now. I'm wearing them with my black and white authentic vans, and a necklace by Mint Velvet (bought ages ago).


Because it's cold and horrible outside, I have put my not so leather jacket from Topshop on aswell. Which I think completes this look. 


Happy Friday! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment