Tuesday 8 May 2012

My first Glossy Box

I had a lovely surprise this morning when I opened my front door, I was greeted with a small brown box, which I knew could be only one thing; my first ever Glossy Box!
I was so excited, I opened it up straight away, to find it was the April edition, so I'm a little bit behind, but I'm glad I finally got it through! 


I love the box, it's so sweet with a little parcel wrapped up inside, with a 'menu' of the products I have in my box. 


This month I have received; 
Caudale - A thirst quenching serum
Inika - Lip liner
Monu - Hand and nail cream
Figs and Rouge - Lip balm 
Philip B - Styling Gel




 I thought the lip balm was really cute, I loved the vintage inspired packaging and the balm itself was very soft and creamy. However when I put it on, it was flavoured as 'rose water', and personally I hate the smell and taste of rose water, it reminds me of the macaroons I bought in Paris. Thinking it was strawberry, I ate it and it tasted like I was eating soap. 
So unfortunately I took it off 30 minutes later, I did however find a difference in the softness of my lips, as I suffer from dryness and chapping, it would be a great product if I liked the smell/taste! 
Back to Carmex I go, unfortunately. 


I'll test out the other products in the next few days and let you all know 
Hope you've all had good days and lovely evenings. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment