Wednesday 16 May 2012

First year of uni is over!

Wow, I can't believe how quickly it's gone! It's weird to think I'm no longer a first year and my work next year will actually start contributing to my degree! This means I'm bound to get more stressed, tired and confused come October. 
As a treat for handing in my final piece of work, I bought Cosmo, it was only £2 so I thought 'why not?'
Whilst flicking through, I came across an article called 'Cellulite, you are under arrest!' this appealed to me straight away, as I'm trying to lose weight at the moment by going to the gym, and I wish I could find something to help me get rid of the horrible dimples on my legs. 
I saw the review for 'Soap and Glory - Sit Tigh intense XS' apparently it's the best thing to buy and where I already go to the gym it should work well. 
So I'm going to buy this and see if it really does work, I'm hoping it does, seeing as the other products are a lot more expensive; Veleshape 2 - £75 a session and they recommend 5...
no thanks. 


I'll let you know if it works, well if it does I'll be shouting from the rooftops! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment