Tuesday 1 May 2012

Busy, busy ever so busy.

I know I've been gone for a while and no blogging has happened, I feel terrible. However I have been bogged down with uni work, going to the gym and generally being busy with life!
Never will I let my blog down by not posting on it for weeks...promise.

Anyway, I've been here and there these last few weeks, buying various items to wedge into my wardrobe. Well I say wardrobe, I actually mean the two bars on my wall which I call my wardrobe.
I have been buying things that are handy though, such as my new uni bag, even though it's basically the end of my first year; where did the time go?!


Bought this beauty from Zara for £19.99! I know I couldn't believe it either. 
There was a range of colours including brown and grey, however I thought to go for this black one, as it is easy to wear with everything and I wear black a lot!


It's just a simple bag, however I think it looks great. I love the shape, it has a zip fastening at the top. Which is a must in any bag in my opinion. I personally wouldn't want anyone being able to look through my bag whilst on the train or tube.
I love the green detailing on the handle and pockets inside as well which make it look more expensive than £20!
Has anyone else found a bargain bag recently?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment