Friday 30 March 2012

Sports luxe or love?



Thought I would wear this electric blue tank top from Ted Baker today, which I bought last year and seeing as it was a bargain at only £12 or something; a combination of a £10 gift voucher and discount at work. I need to wear it more. 
It's the racer back style, they bring them out every year in different colours, which is great for adding colour to your wardrobe. These tops are so easy to wear they are a lovely material that is light, it reacts with the light and it is also full of movement. 
I think with the grey marl skirt it looks very sport luxe, which isn't something that I would usually go for, however I love this outfit. I just need a pair of high top trainers and the sports luxe would be complete. 

Hope you're enjoying your day!
x

1 comment: