Sunday 22 January 2012

Work all weekend!

Being at work all weekend has made me want to go shopping so badly. Whilst walking around the store, I've been checking out all of the new season stock that is finally hitting the shelves, which just makes me want to be a 'full timer' again! Just to be surrounded with gorgeous cottons and silks every day would just be amazing. However if I was I wouldn't be having an amazing time at university.

Moving on...

Whilst it was great to see all the bright hues and tones on the shop floor, it was nice to see that not all the sale racks are empty. I've had my eye on a beautiful blazer from 'Whistles', which was originally £195 and was only obtainable in my wildest dreams! However whilst wondering around today putting the clothes people had tried on back out on the floor, I saw the blazer on the sale rail. 

Could it be true? 

I love blazers so much, they are one of my favourite things in my wardrobe. So I quickly found the ticket nestled in the beautiful lining and there it was the wondrous red penned price, which read £60! I couldn't believe my eyes when I then saw that they're was a size 10 when I tried it on it fitted like a glove.
 
I seriously thought it was my lucky day, however me being me I decided not to buy it! I'm going to go in later in the week and probably will end up buying it then, I'll have to post a photo of it when I eventually do.

Hope you've had a great weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment