Monday 23 January 2012

Whilst looking on the John Lewis website, browsing the shoe section, when I came across these beauties. They are called Leonardo Glitter Brogue KG by Kurt Geiger. 
These shoes really will jazz up any outfit, from wearing them on a night out, instead of ending the night taking your shoes off because they hurt your feet so much. 

You could wear these, however you will need a lot of money in your shoes budget, as they are £110 which means they will not be gracing my shoe collection any time soon.

Which is a shame, as I have a reoccurring problem with one of my feet, which means I can not wear amazingly high shoes for very long. 
This all started when I wore high heels at work everyday for about a month. It resulted in a whole week off of work, whilst I wasn't allowed to put pressure on my feet. That wasn't a very good week. 
So these shoes really would be perfect for me, maybe they will still be around by the summer sales? 
I wish.
 x

2 comments:

  1. thanks :) yeah sure your blog looks good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are beautiful...I need them in my life!

    ReplyDelete