Tuesday 10 January 2012

Today I am wearing..

I am aware that I am wearing the skirt I bought yesterday, but I just can't get enough, especially as my wardrobe is boring me more and more each day!

The top I have had for ages, it really has stood the test of time, as it is one of my signature tops. It goes with near enough everything including velvet! I think the top adds brightness to an otherwise dark day. 

I think I'm going to be wearing this skirt a lot as it is a key wardrobe piece, as it is black it will go with everything. Normally with new clothes I will wear them a few times and then not wear them again, then finally chuck them on Ebay, however I think this is here to stay! 

Well I hope it is!

Now I'm off out for a lazy day with the boyfriend, so have excellent days everyone!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment