Friday 13 January 2012

Seeing as it is again looking sunny and warm outside but is far from it, I went for a long sleeved t shirt today with a shirt, it's not as warm as a huge fluffy jumper, but it will do. As long as I don't forget my faux fur coat when I leave the house! 
Whole outfit: Topshop, shoes: Priceless Shoes
At the moment I am finding it really difficult to dress for the shape of my body, I'm going through a crisis! I am normally fine, but at the moment things aren't going my way. It seems like I'm looking at my body in a different way now, for some reason. 
It could be a whole host of reasons such as:
-recently turning 20
- The whole 'new year, new you' thing people experience
-Christmas weight is still there
-Change in style?
Necklace: Topshop
Who knows, but whatever it is I hope this feeling leaves soon, through the nearest window!
On another note, I do like this outfit, as all the elements engage with one another, the necklace, buttons on the shirt even to my boots, which have gold hooks on them. 
Off to Southampton town today with my boyfriend so maybe I'll come home with some new clothes :)
Have a good day x


No comments:

Post a Comment