Thursday 5 January 2012

Day vs. Night


I saw this dress on topshop.com and I need it in my life, seeing as I can dress it up or easily dress it down, why wouldn't you want it?

The day look is made up of simple accessories, I went for brown as it is easy to add colours too if you want to. I decided on bangles as this dress needs some sort of jewelry, you could wear a necklace with this dress as well. You could easily put this with cute flat brogues or day slippers for an even more casual look.


For the night outfit, I added a blue belt and blue shoes, this was teamed with a beautiful gold clutch, you could also have a gold long pendant with this dress as it has a long body.

Both outfits are easy to wear, and I love how you can wear this outfit for a whole day and just add a different belt to change the look completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment