Tuesday 31 January 2012

Bright colours on a cold day

I found a beautiful foral scarf in my chest of drawers this morning, after being given it as a present a few years ago, and never wore it. However I thought 'what the heck' and wore it today with my outfit. I think it went pretty well, and added a bit of excitement for my outfit. Seeing as I had the usual 'I have nothing to wear' moment whilst staring at my over flowing wardrobe. 
I finally decided I needed something warm but also with a bit of style of course I didn't have to be at uni until 4 this evening so I had a lot of time to actually work out what I wanted to wear, thankfully!
Grey Blazer - Topshop
Grey Skirt - Forever 21
Burgandy top - New Look 
Scarf - New Look

The skirt I am wearing is one of my fail safe wardrobe items, bought whilst I was on holiday from Forever 21. I can wear it with near enough anything, as it is made out of a thick cotton, it is warm and versatile. 
I love the scarf so much with this outfit, it has the most beautiful pattern on it, even though it was only from New Look! The colours are so bright against the black background, it just makes it stand out against my outfit so well. 

After today I really wanted to go shopping, seeing as I want to put a vast majority of my wardrobe on Ebay. However this month it is a bit tight on money, so it doesn't look like I'll be buying anything on the high street any time soon. Maybe I'll stick to Ebay and charity shops, if I can find a decent one. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment